A Time Lapse Photography is a technology where several pictures are taken within a time frame, and the frequency of pictures frame rate could be from few milli seconds to any time.
This time lapse photography can be implemented using a Time lapse camera system as done by Relive IT services, whereby using a SLR high resolution camera at a place where the events are to be captured and then setting a time interval to capture images automatically and then these captured images are transferred using a 3G high speed connection to their servers and from there can be accessed and viewed anytime.
And the most amazing feature of this time lapse system is sequence of events happened over hours or days or weeks or even months can be reduced to lesser time and can be watched in few seconds.
This would help in capturing activities in any place including business sites, say even work place and construction sites, where lot of men and material are involved.
Here is information on Using Time-Lapse Photography to Save Money on Construction Projects,
1. When it comes to construction projects, a major amount of expenditure goes into site supervision and security monitoring activity, by installing a time lapse system expenditure on these can be reduced or minimized.
2. In addition, through round the clock monitoring using time lapse systems, security system is enhanced and thus protecting assets at site from theft or damage due to accidents.
3. Ensure that work in progress is efficient and would meet project deadlines thus saving on losses due to sluggishness or slowness in work place.
4. By sharing site activities with various stake holders, ideas for effective improvement in work can be identified and this would add value to projects and thus saving money.
5. Archival of work in progress images can help in effective documentation for future reference which shall help to evaluate effective expenditure.